Creator of the Mavrik, SteadiDrone is a high-end multicopter manufacturer. Specializing in drones built for aerial professionals, this South African based company will soon be unveiling a new model – the Vader, and the Vader X8.
Retailing at $24,999.00, the Vader X8 will be the top of the line from SteadiDrone. A reliable workhorse for everyday commercial and industrial work, with a massive payload capacity and flight envelope, the Vader folds down into a small compact travel case making it a great option for professional aerial operators.
SteadiDrone offers several build kits starting at $125, ranging to ready-to-fly options like the Flare ($1,999) and the Mavrik ($3,999 – $4,499), making the quality workmanship of a SteadiDrone aircraft just right for any serious drone pilot, no matter your price-range.
Watch this video of the the SteadiDrone Mavrik:
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018