Whilst on holiday at Perran sands, Cornwall, England I met some great guys from Holland who go to Perran Sands once a year to surf.
They surf, I fly a UAV (drone), it was a match made in heaven. This short video is the result. The beach is gorgeous (if a pain to get to) and the surf was great. After shooting the footage I had to go and join them on the waves.
Source: DEK Images
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018