Fort Lauderdale, FL – The worlds first true foldable pocket drone is set to liftoff and to be manufactured in South Florida, creating initially 20 + jobs locally. It’s a new first in consumer technology. A flying droid that is controlled by your smartphone or tablet folds to fit in your pocket and has full HD recording capability.
The “Blu” droid is the brainchild of Phillip Kloke, Founder and CEO of Droidworx Enterprises Inc. The “Blu” drone is the first in a line of extraordinary new droids that will be rolled out over the coming year for both consumer and commercial use.
Blu, with its patent pending sleek design and foldable feature, makes it the ultimate in convenience. A pocket flying droid that can video aerials of picnics, weddings, family gatherings, you name it. Blu’s “follow me mode,” makes it perfect for biking, climbing, surfing or any other outdoor motion activities. Blu has a multiple sensors that allows it to perform unique actions, including avoiding obstacles at all times. It operates on a virtual tether when connected to your smart device providing for “at your command” programming and actions.
Blu is waterproof and comes with a wristband controller for water sports. Its carbon frame, high quality propellers and durable components, ensure superior quality and lasting performance!
Yes, the time has come when everyone can have a personal drone that can fit in your pocket.
- IQ Motion Control Soon to Release High-Efficiency Drone Motors - December 1, 2017
- Lyfted Media Takes Aerial Event Coverage to the Next Level - November 29, 2017
- First Self-flying Home Robot Launches on Kickstarter – Interview with Jeffrey Tseng - September 19, 2017
- How AeroPoints is Changing Drones in the Construction Industry – Interview with Francis Vierboom - September 15, 2017
- Predicting the Future of the Drone Industry – Interview with Pete Smith of TE Connectivity - September 13, 2017