The first ever Rise of the Drones Film Festival is now open for entries.
WIN €20,000 IN CASH AND PRIZES
EpicTV – in association with DJI – has announced a new Film Festival called Rise of the Drones, which aims to unearth the very best in aerial footage of BMXing, climbing, kayaking, mountain biking, skateboarding, skiing and snowboarding, as well as BASE jumping and wingsuit flying films.
Submissions will be accepted at http://www.epictv.com/content/rise-drones-2015 until September 30th, when an expert panel will review the clips. This panel will include Executive Producer at EpicTV Alan Sim, DJI’s Executive Creative Director Sheldon Schwartz and DJI European Marketing Director, Martin Brandenburg, amongst other highly regarded industry figures.
Award categories up for grabs in the Rise of the Drones Film Festival contest include Best Editing, Best Action, Best Continuous Shot and Best Film.
The winner of Best Film will receive a DJI Inspire 1 and €4,000 cash from EpicTV. Other prizes include €10,000 in cash and further prizes from DJI. The festival will conclude with VIP screenings in London on the 9th of October and in Chamonix on the 10th of October, attended by media and industry experts.
*Drone footage must compromise of 25% of the films length.
For further details on Rise of the Drones Film Festival, prizes and/or interviews with those involved, please contact Ravi Pau, or Rania Johnson on 0203 667 3230 / firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Photogrammetry Software for any Application: Interview with SimActive President Philippe Simard - April 15, 2020
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018