San Francisco, California. As demand for drones and commercial UAV pilots continues to grow, CameraLends now allows drone owners and operators to advertise their services for free and receive direct requests.
Other hire-a-drone-operator services exist, but they charge a monthly fee of $10-20/month that does not guarantee an increase in business. CameraLends differs from these networks as referrals are manually reviewed and unlocked individually for $9 per lead. Every member that signs up for CameraLends goes through a verification process, so each request can be reliably trusted and guaranteed to not be spam.
CameraLends has supported drone rentals since launching in 2013. In a move to better support licensed commercial operators, this latest release removes CameraLends from the payment process and empowers businesses and individuals to keep 100% of the profits they earn through platform referrals.
As the top search ranking for ‘Rent a drone’ on Google, CameraLends is an excellent advertising channel for your aerial photography or videography business. Even if you’re a hobbyist and just want to make some extra cash renting your drone (not operating), listing your rig on CameraLends is a great way to earn some leads.
Join the CameraLends community and learn more at www.cameralends.com.
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018