Brooklyn Aerials has announced their latest short film – a collaboration between Michael Marantz, Drew English and Tim Sessler. They are one of the first to fly a pre-production model of Freefly’s latest drone, the ALTA.
With a bare bones team, equipped with an ALTA and a RED Epic Dragon Monochrome, they ventured out to explore and capture abandoned structures and nature’s beauty in Upstate, New York.
This project is the perfect example of – literally – elevating storytelling with new technology. The ALTA allowed them to capture these locations in a new way that would have been impossible up to this point: NOSTALGIA
- Photogrammetry Software for any Application: Interview with SimActive President Philippe Simard - April 15, 2020
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018