Drone videographer Gary Yost was recently contacted by a local artist putting together a performance art project in celebration of the U.N. International Day of Peace this week (Monday the 21st). She asked Yost to document it, and he readily agreed. This video is the result.
A master storyteller, Gary Yost uses the UAV platform as just a component of a larger production. The aerial work supports the material rather than being the primary attraction. According to Yost, he wants to see more people with drones using them in this way, as a tool to tell a bigger story.
September 21, 2015 — Mill Valley, California
Music: “We Are Here” by Alicia Keys and “Best Day Of My Life” by American Authors
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018