Here is one of the latest pieces from Brooklyn Aerials: BECOMING OCEAN.
Back in March they were shooting for a Saucony campaign on the Big Island in Hawaii and had the chance to fly in a helicopter for multiple hours above the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
Equipped with our RED Epic Dragon and a MōVI M15, this is what they captured:
You can read more about the process and how they capture those images at: brooklynaerials.com/blog
- Photogrammetry Software for any Application: Interview with SimActive President Philippe Simard - April 15, 2020
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018