A few days ago we posted the first film in a series by Gary Yost about Fiji. Even more inspiring than the first, here’s the second film in the series from Vanua Levu — a very magical and musical short about Setareki the farmer and his family.
Says Yost about the experience, “Seta’s three daughters are angels incarnate — sitting together with them in their field, experiencing their spontaneously celestial singing, was a peak experience. And having that aerial footage makes such a difference in portraying the beauty of exactly where we were. To me, this spot was the closest to the Garden of Eden that I’ve ever been. Even the video cannot capture how “held” the feeling in that jungle clearing was.”
Seta’s three daughters are angels incarnate — sitting together with them in their field, experiencing their spontaneously celestial singing, was a peak experience.
According to Yost, this is the way the vast majority of the Fijians are on this island. Filled with gratitude, love, surrounded by family… and always music. Everywhere music.
- Photogrammetry Software for any Application: Interview with SimActive President Philippe Simard - April 15, 2020
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018