Bula!! Come to the parade! Here’s an experience of the world-renowned Fiji Police Marching Band as they boogie down the main street of Savusavu on the island of Vanua Levu.
Excellent use of aerials to help tell the story of where this event happened. A parade in paradise! Through the use of an RX100 on a small gimbal and the Inspire 1, everyone can now have an experience of the world-renowned Fiji Police Marching Band as they boogie down the main street of Savusavu on the island of Vanua Levu. Nobody’s ever seen police rock like THIS before.
As you can see from some of the shots, the wind was around 20mph, which was typical over there. Yost says, “The Inspire is amazing at holding steady in moderate-to-heavy winds. I just can’t get over how rock solid and reliable it’s been.”
Trouble streaming this HD version? Youtube will throttle it down to adapt to limited bandwidth: youtu.be/iWivsNLaEWA
Graded in Davinci Resolve, finished with FilmConvert.
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018