The December 31st deadline is quickly approaching and with less then one month left to submit, the heat is on. Last year saw the #NYCDFF grow from a simple idea into a sold out event covered in The New York Times and a 90 minute TV special for Mark Cuban’s AXS TV. The #NYCDFF team is working tirelessly to make the 2nd annual New York City Drone Film Festival even more exciting than our first year. So far the submissions have been amazing and we can’t wait to see the entries submitted in this final month. The world is watching… Let’s see what you’ve got!
Founder and Festival Director, NYCDFF
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018
- A Modern Take on Drone Insurance - July 9, 2018