Ehang, a Chinese drone maker, unveiled a high-flying 500-pound drone, which in theory would also be able to serve as an autonomous transportation vehicle for real humans. According to the company, the elegantly designed drone can fly one person at approximately 100 kilometers (62 miles) per hour on a roughly 23-minute trip. The all-electric drone even has redundant equipment to ensure safety in bad weather. One caveat: It’s not legal in the U.S. yet.
- Photogrammetry Software for any Application: Interview with SimActive President Philippe Simard - April 15, 2020
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018