There has been speculation for some time now that DJI has been preparing a new release, based partially on reduced prices on the current Phantom line, and also on a video they posted a few months ago about a Phantom X concept.
Now we hear that DJI has scheduled an announcement for March 1 and posted a new video to YouTube last night.
The video doesn’t actually reveal all that much, but it definitely is effective at building anticipation. One of the most hoped for features in a new model is longer flight time. But by March 1 we’ll know for sure whether this scheduled announcement will reveal the Phantom 4.
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018