The midway like you’ve never seen it before! Gary Yost captures the pure exuberant joy of being at the Marin County Fair on July 4, 2016.
One of the most classic Americana icons, seen in an entirely new way.
Shot entirely in 4.6k and 4k raw mode using two very new and advanced cinema cameras, the Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4.6k and the DJI Inspire RAW X5R. The X5R was used both for the aerials and the hyperlapse sequences, which were shot by mounting the X5R on the Osmo. Graded in Davinci Resolve.
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018