PARIS — July 26, 2016 — Lehmann Aviation (www.lehmannaviation.com) announced launch of a totally new L-A Series line of professional mapping drones for operators around the world. Lehmann Aviation also shared new features from the all new OperationCenter v2, the most advanced Drone Management System.
The new ground-breaking L-A Series is comprised of three fully automatic aircraft for three major mapping applications: LA500 for Mining and Construction, LA500-AG for Precision Agriculture and LA500-RTK for highly accurate Mapping and DEM.
Modular by design, L-A Series redefines mapping drones
The new L-A series was totally redesigned from scratch, putting together 10 years of operational experience and customers suggestions, from all around the world. Made of aluminium, carbon fibre and EPP foam, with a new unique modular design and new powerful autopilot, the systems are even more rugged, reliable and easier to use than previous aircraft, at the same ultra-competitive and unmatched prices on the market.
Now totally modular by design, which enables to replace or upgrade any part of the drone if needed without changing the whole system, the new L-A Series will provide the best R.O.I. to its owners, now and in the future. Coming with detachable winglets while keeping the same small weight of less than 1250gr/44oz (maximum, including the camera), the drones are also much more compact and easy to transport.
All the aircraft are programmed and controlled through the brand-new version of OperationCenter software for Windows 10. OperationCenter v2, with a lot of new features and a powerful integrated User Interface, is the world’s most advanced control software for fixed wing drones.
Achieve your mapping goals with one single system
The new aircraft, working with Sony α6000 (24.3Mp on a large APS-C sensor), multispectral Sequoia (LA500-AG only), thermal Flir View Pro, or even a simple GoPro Hero4 cameras, enable to take images at up to 25km/15.5miles range and 45 minutes flight time. Hand-launched drones fly and land autonomously in just few meters, even on rough surfaces.
The launching prices – a limited time offer – of the new L-A series aircraft are as follows (ready to fly aircraft including Long Range Data Modem):
– LA500: USD3,490 / 3,490€* (camera not included)
– LA500-RTK: USD5,890 / 5,890€* (camera not included)
– LA500-AG: USD7,990 / 7,990€* (including Sequoia camera)
* USD for Americas, Australia & Asia deliveries, Euro for EMEA (Europe, Africa & Middle East) deliveries
Deliveries will start Q4 2016. All aircraft come with a full 1 year warranty.
Briefly what’s New:
-totally new modular design
-new RTK version for high precision mapping
-detachable winglets for easy transportation
-new 24.3Mp on a large APS-C sensor capability
-new Sequoia multispectral sensor integration
-new version of OperationCenter software
Pre-order now at Lehmann Online Store:
For more information please visit:
- Photogrammetry Software for any Application: Interview with SimActive President Philippe Simard - April 15, 2020
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018