A new contender for the hobby drone market will soon be entering the arena. Scheduled to release in October is the ARCHOS Drone. The ARCHOS Drone is lightweight and agile, making it a good option for beginning fliers. It can reach a max speed of 25km/h and can fly as high as 50 meters.
The ARCHOS Drone is capable of filming HD videos, and while not high quality, can be live streamed to an iPhone or Android.
Want control? With the ARCHOS, you’ve got options. Included in the box, the controller allows you to fly your drone while also serving as a stand for your smartphone to view live footage, for ideal flying conditions. Or if you prefer, the drone can be controlled directly from your iOS or Android.
Learn more at Archos.com.
- First Self-flying Home Robot Launches on Kickstarter – Interview with Jeffrey Tseng - September 19, 2017
- How AeroPoints is Changing Drones in the Construction Industry – Interview with Francis Vierboom - September 15, 2017
- Predicting the Future of the Drone Industry – Interview with Pete Smith of TE Connectivity - September 13, 2017
- In Her Own Words – 2017 Women to Watch in UAS Winners - August 30, 2017
- Reinventing the Drone – Gobe Robotics - August 18, 2017