Fly over a Rocky Mountain college town known for its expansive views, hyper-active residents, socks in Chacos, and bikes more expensive than the cars they’re carried on. I had a week near the end of my summer to showcase my hometown from a fresh perspective using my Phantom drone. Early mornings and sweaty hikes provided great light, awesome locations and high stoke. It’s exhilarating to see how a place I know well can look so different from the air.
By Kjell Redal
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018
- A Modern Take on Drone Insurance - July 9, 2018