We’ve been waiting for this for a long time, and it’s now a little closer. GoPro’s new drone, Karma, will be available starting October 23.
The creators of the now-ubiquitous action camera are sure to know what makes a good action drone, so we’re looking forward to see how it handles. Perhaps most intriguing to us is the GoPro Passenger App that will allow another user to virtually go along for the ride and even control the video.
The Karma drone can be purchased with the Hero5 Black, or if you already have the GoPro Hero4 or Hero5, you can just get the drone. Either way, it comes with an easy to use game-style controller with touch screen.
Can’t wait to get our hands on one of these to try it out. How about you?
- First Self-flying Home Robot Launches on Kickstarter – Interview with Jeffrey Tseng - September 19, 2017
- How AeroPoints is Changing Drones in the Construction Industry – Interview with Francis Vierboom - September 15, 2017
- Predicting the Future of the Drone Industry – Interview with Pete Smith of TE Connectivity - September 13, 2017
- In Her Own Words – 2017 Women to Watch in UAS Winners - August 30, 2017
- Reinventing the Drone – Gobe Robotics - August 18, 2017