It’s not very often you get to see snow covering Knoxville, let alone from a bird’s eye view. This video shows Knoxville’s winter storm on January 6, 2017 captured from a drone.
Check out the Neyland Stadium, Regal Cinema’s Christmas Tree, South Gay Street, and the Sunsphere covered in snow in Downtown Knoxville.
- First Self-flying Home Robot Launches on Kickstarter – Interview with Jeffrey Tseng - September 19, 2017
- How AeroPoints is Changing Drones in the Construction Industry – Interview with Francis Vierboom - September 15, 2017
- Predicting the Future of the Drone Industry – Interview with Pete Smith of TE Connectivity - September 13, 2017
- In Her Own Words – 2017 Women to Watch in UAS Winners - August 30, 2017
- Reinventing the Drone – Gobe Robotics - August 18, 2017