The Flying Billboard Drone – Drobotron – has just been officially launched. The vision of the creators of Drobotron is to help customers promote their businesses in a completely new and unique way. Drobotron was designed to bring the world of digital content to the skies. Drobotron’s Patent Pending technology seamlessly integrates a simple drone platform with a high resolution LED screen which can be viewed from any angle.
The goal of Drobotron can be summed up as: first, to develop and manufacture high quality aircraft that you and your business can rely on flight after flight; and second, to give business owners a completely new way to advertise their brand by connecting businesses to a massive group of Drobotron pilots. These pilots are insured, FAA certified, and come from a background of operating drones safely.
The initial release, DL1200 drone, is designed to be reliable, efficient, powerful, and easy to use. Drone operators will appreciate its simplicity in design, ability to easily break down for travel, and smooth flight characteristics. The DL1200 weighs in under 30 lbs, offers a 40″ x 10” full color Lumenix 360 Display Sign, and can be flown for over 10 minutes on a single charge.
Learn more at Drobotron.com
- Handmade Drone Ornament - July 15, 2019
- Data Visualization and Analytics: Q&A with Jan Wouter Kruyt of Propeller Aero - November 7, 2018
- End-to-End Drone Mapping Solutions – Q&A on eBee X and ANAFI Work - October 29, 2018
- 3D Sensing Solutions – Q&A with Cepton Technologies - October 26, 2018
- Would You Rather: Race a Car or Race a Drone - July 18, 2018