There’s a new drone on the scene. Startup Gobe has created a drone that offers professional quality cinematographic footage, along with features like 4K resolution camera, GPS, several flight modes, Li-Ion battery cells (the same as Tesla uses and extremely rare in this price range) for a longer flight time and life battery, high quality material such as carbon fiber and the ability to connect with VR goggles. As the drone market continues to grow we are targeting the trendsetting demographic to position the drone as something cool, something to be proud of, not some geeky nest of wires zip tied together. Using high quality components such a carbon fiber propellers, auto-stabilization, anti-collision sensors, they’re a dream to use from extreme sports to travel videos providing the best memories with fresh prospective.
- Smart flight battery
- 4K camera incorporated with auto-stabilization (Ultra-smooth videos)
- Auto-follow mode
- Different flight modes
- Headless mode (solving ‘’lost orientation’’ problem)
- Automatic take off and Landing
- Return Home
- 28 Flight Minutes (the champ of its category)
- Anti-Collision sensor
- Surrounded flight (Select a object and fly around in a circle taking footage from different angles)
- VR Goggles connection
- Face Recognition System
How it works
- Imagine trying to record a thrilling event and then after five minutes, your battery runs out, missing that crucial footage. With Gobe, our industry leading Li-Ion battery provides a flying time of 28 minutes which allows you plenty of time to collect all your exciting footage, and if you need longer, just switch the battery. Fly with Gobe for longer fun.
- Gobe Drone includes Ultrasonic Anti-collision sensors, they’re in charge of keeping your drone away from the obstacles on the way.
- Is it your first time? Don’t worry! Gobe Drone has several flight modes, click safe mode and fly with assistance while learning.
- Capture your favourite moments with family/friends like never before, Gobe camera allows you to take smooth videos and great photos in 4K resolution.
As a start-up company without the budget of a multinational business, Gobe has produced a drone with high end features, and the perfect size to create the ideal travel mate for capturing your daily life and adventures. Gobe Drone provides all of this, while being able to offer at a fraction a price of other drones with similar features. Support them on Indiegogo today and reserve your new trendsetting drone.
Founder Spaniard Manu studied in Spain, France, and the UK before moving between the United States and China in search of business opportunity. Throughout his travels, Manu became frustrated that there wasn’t an affordable drone that could capture high quality footage of the stunning scenery on offer, that would fly for long enough to get decent content. His idea was conceived; taking his ideas to the big market, creating a robotic company which would create high end drones, at an affordable price, became his ultimate goal.
Moving to San Francisco, the next year was spent researching drone technology, visiting hundreds of factories to ensure the best quality possible, and discussing what drone enthusiasts want in a drone, to see if they could make a real advancement in this market. Building a small but solid team from the ground up, with people from all around the world including Spain, China, USA, UK, Russia and Lithuania, all sharing Manu’s hard work ethic, adaptability, and vision. Together they’ve created an exciting new robotics company able to show to the world how a small but solid team can stand and compete with giants of the industry.
- IQ Motion Control Soon to Release High-Efficiency Drone Motors - December 1, 2017
- Lyfted Media Takes Aerial Event Coverage to the Next Level - November 29, 2017
- First Self-flying Home Robot Launches on Kickstarter – Interview with Jeffrey Tseng - September 19, 2017
- How AeroPoints is Changing Drones in the Construction Industry – Interview with Francis Vierboom - September 15, 2017
- Predicting the Future of the Drone Industry – Interview with Pete Smith of TE Connectivity - September 13, 2017