SAN FRANCISCO, November 7, 2017 – Ruiven, leading designer and manufacturer of mobile devices, today announced the availability Kudrone, the most advanced and competitively priced nanodrone on the marketing boasting a wealth of high-end features at a fraction of the cost of comparative models.
After making its debut on Indiegogo, where it raised more than $1.3 million with 10,792 backers, four versions of the Kudrone device make up the Kudrone fleet which are now available starting at $169 from Amazon and Kudrone.com
The 3.7 inch, 3oz quadcopters are small but pack a powerful punch. The Kudrone fleet offer amazing functionality for both consumer enthusiasts and prosumer videographers with features including:
Multi-image capabilities – able to capture quality 4K images, HD1080P and panoramic photos and videos that can be streamed to the Kudrone app or stored on board the 32GB memory card.
Advanced flying features – A range of unique features include “throw to fly” launch capabilities allowing Kudrone to take flight with a simple toss in the air. Kudrone also boast Precision Sonar Hovering allowing for automatic, stable hovering in most weather conditions as well a truly amazing GPS auto-follow feature that will keep relative position to subjects once engaged. In addition a number of flight capabilities and patterns can be triggered at touch of a button include automatic landing and a panoramic 360 stable hovering flight rotation.
Killer Looks – Inspired by the US Navy’s LCS warship body mixed with the face of a Transformer, Kudrone has a sleek design that fits easily into the palm of your hand.
Top Gun Controls – Kudrone is controlled via smartphones with its dedicated Android and iOS app. Its easy-to-use controls and flight maneuvers are taught to pilots with game like tutorials making novice pilots in to “Top Guns” in no time.
Sensory Overload – Kudrone is packed full of sensors to make it effortless to fly and useful while in the air. These include 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyro, 3-axis magnetic compass, vision capture sensor, ultrasonic sensor and barometer.
market are either too expensive or don’t have enough features for enthusiasts and adventurers. Now with Kudrone, there is finally an affordable, compact and quality option available to consumers, prosumers and professionals alike,” said Kayven Zou, director of Ruiven. “Our nanodrones take professional-grade videos and images, while offering flexibility through its hovering and vision positioning feature.”
- Size and weight: 3.7 inch body, 3oz
- Camera: 12MP camera Sony CMOS 1/3.2 sensor and F2.8 lens providing an image resolution of 3280 x 2464 with video resolutions of 4K, 1080p and 720p
- Connection: Wi-Fi
- Image transfer: Up to 32GM of internal storage and live streaming offered at a transition at 720p with a 160ms delay
- Range: 100ft
- Battery: The 650mAh battery allows for 8 minutes of airtime. Batteries can be charged in under 30 minutes
Availability – The Kudrone Fleet
On sale from November 7 on Amazon and at www.kudrone.com, The Kudrone fleet consists of four models. Each version comes with a rechargeable battery, charging dock and 32GB of storage memory. The Kudrone fleet consists of the following models and bundles.
- Kudrone Prokit: 4K Series – Priced at $239, includes GPS auto-follow technology, 5 rechargeable batteries, charging dock and 4K imaging capabilities
- Kudrone Prokit: 1080P Series – Priced at $199, includes 5 rechargeable batteries, charging dock and 1080P imaging capabilities
- Kudrone Lite Series: 4K Series – Priced at $199, includes, 2 rechargeable batteries and GPS auto-tracking technology and 4K imaging capabilities
- Kudrone Lite Series: 1080P Series – Priced at $169, includes 2 rechargeable batteries and 1080P imaging capabilities
Ruiven is a high-tech enterprise committed to providing innovative, competitively priced and high-quality products and services. The company has established a highly qualified team with a firm grasp on the latest technology and operation pattern, allowing cutting-edge innovation across mobile technology. The company is headquartered in Fuzhou, Fujian province of China.