This 6th edition of the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft conference organized by Jakajima will be hosted by North Carolina Global TransPark and supported by US Cargo Systems.
Scope: The Conference aims to bring together manufacturers, operators, knowledge institutes, consultants, shippers and government organizations active in the upcoming field of unmanned cargo aircraft.
Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) are a relatively new phenomenon; the first UCA service is to be started in Kenya this year. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 1 to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport.
During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects and potential applications.
Topics to be covered are:
- UCA business models: how to earn money with UCA?
- UCA configurations: what could – and should – UCA look like?
- Regulation: where are UCA allowed to fly, and under which conditions?
- Societal benefits: what can UCA contribute to economic and social development?
- Industrial participation: how can UCA contribute to innovation and what opportunities do they generate for new enterprises?
- Market analysis
Target group: Shippers | Carriers | Research institutions | Military | Aircraft manufacturers | System Integrators | ICT suppliers | Logistic service suppliers | Entrepreneurs | Investors | Airports | Governmental Institutions | Cargo Companies | Fulfilment companies | Retailers | E-tailers | Consultants | Air navigation service providers | Civil aviation authorities | Data and software providers | Infrastructure operators | Telecommunication companies
It is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with this pioneering community of unmanned cargo researchers, engineers, business developers and end-users.