Somewhere between the Mavic and the foldable Spark (admit it, the Spark was a little disappointing), DJI has revealed the new ultraportable, high-quality camera drone, Mavic Air. Available for pre-order at $799, the Mavic Air boasts some of the best features and capabilities of both the Mavic, and the Spark, as well as a few new super-cool features of its own.
- 3-Axis Gimbal Camera
- 32 MP Sphere Panoramas
- 4K 100 Mbps Video
- Slow-Motion Video
- HDR Photos
- 8 GB Internal Storage
- 3D Foldable Design
- Foldable Remote Controller
- QuickShots (such as Asteroid and Boomerang)
- FlightAutonomy 2.0
For full specs and capabilities, or to pre-order yours now, visit DJI.com.
We’re excited to see what the new Mavic Air can really do!
- Power Over Fiber: Implications for the Drone Industry – Interview with PowerLight CEO Richard Gustafson - March 2, 2018
- DJI Unveils the New Mavic Air - January 23, 2018
- An Economical Custom-Built Drone for Assessing Whale Health - January 12, 2018
- IQ Motion Control Soon to Release High-Efficiency Drone Motors - December 1, 2017
- Lyfted Media Takes Aerial Event Coverage to the Next Level - November 29, 2017