Houston, Texas, March 11, 2019 – Following the rapid growth of our 12,000 + global community members, the Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition, powered by Innovate Energy, has significantly expanded its advisory board for the Energy Drone & Robotics Summit (June 12-13 in The Woodlands, Texas at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott).
The Energy Drone & Robotics Summit brings together energy & engineering industry leaders in a wide variety of solution-based areas, including, but not limited to, hardware, software, data acquisition, analysis & management, safety, operations, security/C-UAS and legal considerations. As a result, assembling a large and diverse advisory board ensures the Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition can better serve its global community when examining these areas at the Energy Drone & Robotics Summit and additional resource channels, including the Annual Energy UAV Benchmark Report.
Director, Sean Guerre, noted, “We are honored and excited that so many of the UAV & robotics leaders from throughout oil & gas, power/utilities and chemical/petrochemical operations have joined our 2019 Advisory Board to share insight & knowledge and direct the content efforts for the rapidly expanding global industrial demand for real-world best practices, use cases and technology for UAVs, robotics and data in critical infrastructure.”
The members of the 2019 Energy Drone & Robotics Summit Advisory Board include:
- Christine Asaro, UAV Project Advisor, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Assel Ayapova, Global Drone Program Manager, AES Corporation
- Dean Barefield, UAS Program Director, Southern Electric Company
- Larry Barnard, Downstream & Chemicals, Manufacturing ~ Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Governance, Chevron
- Eric Bitzko, Technical Services Supervisor, Pedernales Electric Cooperative
- Todd Chase, Aviation Safety and Compliance Manager, Americas, Shell
- Tony Cinson, Senior Technical Leader – NDE Innovation, EPRI – Electric Power Research Institute
- Diana Cooper, Vice President of Legal & Policy Affairs, PrecisionHawk
- Mitch Droz, Co-Owner, VP of Operations and Customer Experience, Wolfe UAS, LLC
- Matt Dunlevy, President & CEO, SkySkopes
- Lisa Ellman, Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Jason Forte, Commercial Solutions, Insitu, Inc.
- Tom Fries, Aviation Services Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric
- Dyan Gibbens, Founder & CEO, Trumbull Unmanned
- Mark Hutcherson, Director, Operations Excellence – Knowledge/Innovation Lead, UAS Advisory Team, ConocoPhillips
- Christopher Korody, Founder, DroneBusiness.center
- Suzanne Lemieux, UAS Lead and Manager, API
- Eileen Lockhart, UAS Program Manager, Xcel Energy
- John McClain, Security Specialist – sUAS Chief Pilot, Shell Deer Park Refining
- Scott McGowen, CEO, Precision Aerial Compliance Solutions
- Travis Moran, Strategic Partner, Welund North America
- Joseph Morgan, Robotic Systems Engineer – USGC Regional TES Tech Center, Dow Chemical Company
- Joshua Olds, President & CEO, Unmanned Safety Institute / Argus Unmanned
- Sudhir Pai, Managing Director – Robotics, Schlumberger
- James Pierce, Supervisor, UAS Operations, Ameren
- Steven Poirot, Operations & Safety Director, Aerial Data Management, WorleyParsons
- Pierce Prater, Service Consultant Supervisor, Power Delivery Solutions, CenterPoint Energy
- Marty Robinson, Global Robotics Systems, Dow Chemical Company
- Patrick Saracco, VP, Technology Solutions, Cyberhawk Innovations
- Mark Small, Global Aviation Safety Manager, Chevron
- David Tyler, Manager, IT, Puget Sound Energy
- Jacob Velky, Manager, Unmanned Aerial Systems, Duke Energy
- Barrett Walker, Manager, sUAS Program, Cheniere
- Bryan Williams, UAS Coordinator, Duke Energy
- George C. Williamson, SETA, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning Materials Team, BP America Inc., Upstream Engineering Centre
Further details about the Energy Drone & Robotics Summit & Expo are available at www.energydronecoalition.com
About Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition
The Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition is a forum dedicated to launching, growing and scaling enterprise UAV/Robotics operations in energy companies worldwide by bringing together the major rapidly growing segments within the UAV/AUV/Robotics ecosystem, with the energy industrial complex asset owners and end users.
These are the only events and information resources exclusively focused on the business and technology of UAVs/Robotics (aerial, ground/surface & subsea) in energy operations.
The goal of the Energy Drone Coalition & Robotics Coalition is to connect fellow energy UAV/Robotics experts & specialists, energy company UAV operators & executives, regulators, UAV/Robotics hardware, software, data technology specialists all specifically aimed at efficient, successful & safe drone operations globally around critical infrastructure/energy facilities. energydronecoalition.com.
The energy industry is entering a period of significant disruption and opportunity as the race to find digital solutions and innovations becomes vital for success…
InnovateEnergy is your single-resource solution that delivers digital content, executive insights, thought leadership, “how-to” and “real-world” use cases in multiple channels for energy technology and innovation leaders worldwide. InnovateEnergy brings together energy leaders in industries such as VR/AR, robotics, unmanned aerial vehicles, energy digital innovation, and technology.
Multiple events/communities existing within InnovateEnergy: the Energy Drone & Robotics Summit, the Energy Robotics & AI Network, the Industrial VR/AR Forum, InnovateEnergy Leadership Forum, Energy Innovator’s Council and WorkforceNEXT Energy. Through these communities, InnovateEnergy will provide the latest trends, best practices, news and solutions surrounding the advancements of technology in the energy industry. Innov8.Energy.
About Stone Fort Group
Stone Fort Group does a lot… And we do it the way you want it.
We run dynamic and transformational b2b gatherings for the communities we serve, provide digital information resources and facilitate industry communication all year round – in multiple channels. We deliver content, relevancy, audiences – and drive business.
Our brands in Energy, Technology & Workforce are about serving you, talking about your challenges, opportunities, solutions and bringing buyers and sellers for emerging markets together year-round. It’s how our b2b media channels can help improve the quality, value, and performance of the networking for communities we serve.www.stonefortgroup.com.